Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth:
* People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
* Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality investment advice that help people to achieve their financial goals and needs.
* Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareholders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
* Corporate Social Responsibility: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions:
* To help people to invest intelligently to maximize return on their investments.
* To create value and make a difference.
Shajar Capital Pakistan (Private) Limited (“Shajar”) was formed through the acquisition of Crosby Securities in 2010, which was renamed as Burj Capital initially and now as Shajar Capital.
Shajar’s objective is to capitalize on the fast growing Financial Services Industry: creating a global brand across its various verticals and target markets; leveraging the management team's expertise in the field and, providing access to sophisticated financial investors by creating attractive opportunities.
Shajar Capital is licensed by Pakistan Stock Exchanges for equity brokerage, our equity team comprises experienced professionals giving our clients and investors portfolio management and advisory services.
Shajar offers investment banking advisory services to large and midsized companies. It specializes in M&A advisory, joint ventures & alliances; capital raise and corporate advisory.
Shajar Capital’s associated company ‘Invest One Markets (Private) Limited (IOML), holds membership of Financial Markets Association of Pakistan. IOML provides full range of services such as arrangement/placement of funds under repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements, security lending and borrowing, arrangement of funds under call and dollar/rupee swaps etc.