You can open an account at Shajar Capital with as low as Rs.5000, we provide a variety of choice of accounts to suit a client’s needs:
|Minimum Account Opening||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 500,000|
|Web Based Trading Interface - Online|
|Order Placement Over Phone|
|Mobile Trading Application|
|Email Research Reports(Technical & Fundamental)|
|Access To Research Portal|
|Equity Trader Facility|
You can open an account now with just the following documents:
- A Valid CNIC/NICOP/POC
- A Valid Pak Rs Bank Account
- An Email Address
- Landline and Cell Numbers
So, register yourself with Shajar Capital and start trading today!
Account Opening Form
To open an account with us, please follow the following instructions:
Account title name / Joint Account Title name and signatures should be the same as it is on the CNIC.
- Complete address should be provided.
- Email address should be clearly provided.
- Signatures of 2 witnesses.
- Zakat status must be marked whether “YES” or “NO”. In case it is marked for “NO”, then Duly Notarized Zakat Declaration Certificate.
- Resident status must be marked as Resident Pakistani or Non-resident Pakistani (NR)
- Information pertaining to Dividend Mandate must be filled in. Incase if it is marked “YES” then bank information are required.
- Nominee/ Successor can only be the blood relative/ spouse of the principal accountholder.
- List of Documents to be provided:
- Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card of account holder.
- Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card of the Joint account holder.
- Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card/ Passport of nominee(If applicable)
- Copies of Computerized National Identity Card/ Passport of the witnesses.
- Attested copies of passports of the account holder, joint account holder (in case of Non Resident) along with Computerized National Identity Card.
- Zakat declaration Certificate ( if applicable )
- Crossed Rupee Amount cheque in favor of “Shajar Capital Pakistan Pvt Ltd Online A/C”